How Does MoviePass Work: 5 Things You Should Know (Updated)
We have seen the excitement surrounding new $9.95 unlimited plan and MoviePass was the #1 consumer news story in the world.
Read the post: How does MoviePass work
5 Things You Should Know about MoviePass $9.95 monthly subscriptions
- Annoying thing is that you can’t logout of the app and sign in with another account
you have to uninstall it completely and re-download it to do that. Use different smartphones to buy multiple tickets.
- MoviePass add says “Any Theater”, but not all theaters are participating.Open moviepass website and scroll to the bottom where a theatre map is displayed and enter zipcode to find which are supported by MoviePass in your area.
- Your account will not activate until you’ve received your MoviePass
- Checking in to a movie with the app pretty much just loads the funds for that film, you can purchase a ticket for a later show also
- MoviePass reportedly having issues with their mobile app and sending their customers membership cards(delays).
MoviePass tickets purchase process/steps once you receive the moviepass master debit card:
1.Receive the card
2.Go to theater
3. Select movie and check in
4. Prompted to enter last 4 of card
5. Check in completed
6. Funds were instantly on card and purchased ticket
where is movie pass accepted:
Moviepass is accepted at over 91% of theaters nationwide.Open moviepass website and scroll to the bottom where a theatre map is displayed and enter zipcode to find which are supported by MoviePass in your area.
Movie Pass Customer Service: How to contact them:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message through the app’s live chat feature
- Chat with us on the website, moviepass.com or
- submitting a ticket. Moviepass team is available every day from 10 AM to 12 AM EST.